Location: Omaha, NE
Date Posted: 5/21/20
Type: Direct Hire/Contract-to-Hire
We are seeking a talented QA Test Engineer for our client in Omaha, NE. This person will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and executing test cases, and software / web testing. They will participate in all phases of the SDLC, from business requirements review, design (development), to final system testing and release testing. The ideal candidate will ensure software is tested thoroughly before it is migrated to production. They are able to execute automated scripts and possibly troubleshoot when those scripts fail. They will support the objectives and goals of the testing organization by identifying opportunities for process improvement across the business lines.
Essential Job Functions
- Foundation-level knowledge in test automation and script/code creation; able to execute test automation scripts and analyze the results.
- Serves as the testing subject matter expert on their team, following and teaching the test processes prescribed by the test organization, producing metrics on test progress, and tracking bug status.
- Collaborates across business divisions to determine best practices and process improvements in testing, test data management, software change management and related technical tools; coordinate and drive the related implementation efforts.
- Perform functional, functional integration, regression, as well as other forms of test activities according to best practice prescribed by the community of practice.
- Creates test artifacts in Jira and Confluence and understands the various issue type and template functionalities.
- Ability to learn fast, be self-driven and to work across teams and disciplines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage well with others and be passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now“.
Diversified Solutions was founded in 1997 and continues to provide responsive, innovative and effective solutions to the personnel needs of our client companies in the areas of executive recruitment and all aspects of IT Services. We employ well-qualified individuals with a high degree of integrity and professionalism who are well versed in the latest technology. We offer three different types of opportunities: consulting engagements, consulting with option-to-hire and permanent placements. We welcome you to experience the Diversified Solutions difference!
Diversified Solutions offers a complete benefit package to our employees that include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Holidays, Vacation, and Personal Days
- Training & Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Functions
- and more