Location: Omaha, NE
Date Posted: 11/4/20
Type: Direct Hire
Our dynamic and dedicated team is seeking a qualified individual to join us as an IT Recruiter. This individual will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of our business, while playing a vital role in helping to place the top talent that is not actively job seeking. This Omaha based position is an integral part of a dynamic office team.
We hire problem solver’s that are eager to make a name for themselves and eager to make money. If you have that mentality we should talk about the opportunity at Diversified Solutions.
What is it like here?
Our office and working environment is based on a team oriented approach in which every successful outcome is dependent on the contributions of multiple staff members representing various business interest/groups. We work hard and we work smart. We celebrate success collectively as a team.
The responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Build and maintain strong relationships within our industry
- Make contact with our existing database of IT candidates
- Utilize social media to develop new leads
- Utilize job boards and other online resources
- Recruit, screen, and interview candidates as appropriate for positions throughout the company using behavioral interviewing techniques
- Maintain applicant tracking system by keeping applicant and job data current and up-to-date according to established procedures
- Determine applicant suitability by utilizing Diversified Solutions qualification standards (face-to-face interviewing applicants, organize technical interviews, analyzing responses, and drive internal hiring process)
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- The desire to give an outstanding candidate experience to ongoing stream of passive and active candidates
- Willingness to grow, learn and perform other necessary/new duties
- Is able to manage priorities, work efficiently, be detail oriented and understand the nuance of IT recruiting while collectively working as a member of the recruiting team and the company at large representing the interests of our employee base, our clients and our business goals. Thus you must be able to work independently in a strong team environment
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact in a professional manner
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- A personality which is competitive by nature
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/deadline driven environment
- A results driven attitude
- Local to Omaha
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales experience
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume to Mark Weishahn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversified Solutions was founded in 1997 and continues to provide responsive, innovative and effective solutions to the personnel needs of our client companies in the areas of executive recruitment and all aspects of IT Services. We employ well-qualified individuals with a high degree of integrity and professionalism who are well versed in the latest technology. We offer three different types of opportunities: consulting engagements, consulting with option-to-hire and permanent placements. We welcome you to experience the Diversified Solutions difference!
Diversified Solutions offers a complete benefit package to our employees that include:
Dental and Vision Insurance
Holidays, Vacation, and Personal Days
Training & Tuition Reimbursement
…and moreShare with a friend