Location: Omaha, NE
Date Posted: 9/20/21
This Business Analyst position collaborates with technical and non-technical areas to define business requirements for projects. They will support vendor applications and help with the enhancements to these outside vendor systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Researches, analyzes, gathers metrics, develops, implements, improves and supports business systems and processes.
- Identifies and evaluates business requirements. With help of team members, conveys the objectives to be achieved for projects.
- Coordinates/plans/documents, enhancements, and upgrades to existing business tools.
- May organize test cases of various levels (System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, etc.) and facilitates testing processes where required including verification of testing environments, scheduling/coordination of testing activities and signoff documentation completion.
- Develops project documentation and implementation procedures. Communicates project outcomes in a clear, effective, and timely manner to necessary parties in the business area and other customer areas. Creates and updates dashboards and infographics, tracking metrics, and other needs.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now“.
Diversified Solutions was founded in 1997 and continues to provide responsive, innovative and effective solutions to the personnel needs of our client companies in the areas of executive recruitment and all aspects of IT Services. We employ well-qualified individuals with a high degree of integrity and professionalism who are well versed in the latest technology. We offer three different types of opportunities: consulting engagements, consulting with option-to-hire and permanent placements. We welcome you to experience the Diversified Solutions difference!
Diversified Solutions offers a complete benefit package to our employees that include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Holidays, Vacation, and Personal Days
- Training & Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Functions
- and more