Back to job listings
Location: Omaha, NE
Date Posted: 11/13/17
Type: Direct Hire/Contract-to-Hire
Our client is currently looking for a talented Technical Solution Architect to develop enterprise level applications and custom integration solutions, including major enhancements, interfaces, functions, and features. Will use a variety of platforms (Linux/Windows/VMWare) and technologies (Hadoop Ecosystem) to provide business solutions to customers. The role is typically engaged as the highest- level technology expert on a project team.
|Essential Job Functions:
- Partners with business and IT representatives in requirements gathering and reviews.
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Works with enterprise architecture, application and infrastructure teams to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for the project.
- Analyzes technical requirements; identifies and evaluates alternatives for technology and integration across applications and system. Develops enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms.
- Proposes changes in process, policy and standards as they relate to the architecture and design principles.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and solutions to solve business problems.
- Viewed as a technical expert and critical resource cross multiple disciplines.
- Leads analysis and design efforts in support of technology integration.
- Investigates, implements, and transitions new design processes.
- Develops and pilots new architectures to support application requirements leveraging reusable components. Reviews new applications for conformance to existing architectures. Understands and articulates technology strategies and objectives.
- Responsible for complying with all Company Information Services policies and standards.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate security and privacy measures are implemented on technology solutions to protect Company data from intentional or accidental misuse.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Proficient in at least one language (Java, Python etc..)
- Data Architecture/ Modeling
- Data ingestion techniques/ technologies
- Software/data Engineering
- Extensive knowledge of databases
- Familiarity with machine learning / statistical modeling
- Competency in at least one programming languages (Java, Python etc..)
- Understanding of concurrency
- Understanding of data structures
- Experience in SQL, Hive, HDFS, Pig, Spark, Flume, Sqoop, Kafka
- Database experience (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server)
- NoSQL experience
- Data warehouse experience
- Exposure to data modeling
- Familiarity with machine learning / statistical modeling a plus
- Exposure to distributed systems
- Exposure to streaming and batch data ingestion technologies
- Experience in Linux
- Experience with message queues
- Good knowledge Kafka/Solr and NiFi architecture
- Experience in java base middleware components.
- Shell scripting
- Experience with tokenization, single sign-on, web services and integrations.
- Experience with testing automation and/or leading other through testing automation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide leadership and authority
- Sound teamwork skills to build positive relationships.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now“.
Diversified Solutions was founded in 1997 and continues to provide responsive, innovative and effective solutions to the personnel needs of our client companies in the areas of executive recruitment and all aspects of IT Services. We employ well-qualified individuals with a high degree of integrity and professionalism who are well versed in the latest technology. We offer three different types of opportunities: consulting engagements, consulting with option-to-hire and permanent placements. We welcome you to experience the Diversified Solutions difference!
Diversified Solutions offers a complete benefit package to our employees that include:
Share with a friend
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Holidays, Vacation, and Personal Days
- Training & Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Functions and more