Location: Omaha, NE
Date Posted: 11/22/17
Type: Direct Hire/Contract-to-Hire
Do you love data? Are you a great communicator? Is your passion helping others? If so, let’s talk!
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as a concierge for the business facing data and analytics technologies: SAS, Tableau, and Hyperion Interactive Reporting.
- Help end users navigate request center processes, license management, and troubleshoot any issues associated with these tools.
- Foster relationships with IS teams that support servers, desktops, and databases as extensions of the core team in service to our end users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Math or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in data analysis and/or software support
- Expert troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Able to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong presentation skills
- Detail-oriented, capable of working independently and within a team
- Working knowledge of databases and data extraction
- Basic understanding of networking and enterprise security measures
- Experience training or mentoring others in data reporting and analysis
- Software administration experience
- Experience with supporting reporting/analytic tool sets like Tableau, Hyperion or SAS
Diversified Solutions offers a complete benefit package to our employees that include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Holidays, Vacation, and Personal Days
- Training & Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Functions and more
Share with a friend