Location: Omaha, NE
Date Posted: 12/15/17
Type: Direct Hire
The Database Administrator is responsible for the effective design, architecture, and operation of enterprise wide databases. This position will leverage Microsoft SQL Server, related reporting and tuning tools.
The Ideal candidate for this position would have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with installing, configuring, tuning and troubleshooting MS SQL Server in a high volume, high availability production environment required
• Minimum of 2 years running MS SQL Server in an MS Cluster environment preferred
• Previous experience with life-cycle administration support including database design, database development, testing, deployment, and maintenance required
• Experience with Database Optimization and Performance Tuning required
• Experience with architecture, set up and administration of MS SQL Server required
• Experience with database troubleshooting and failure resolution required
- Strong knowledge of database clustering, replication, and log shipping, as well as database modeling and design skills
• Strong knowledge of data dictionary and database scripting, SQL development, unit testing, and systems administration on Microsoft.
• Ability to work well with end users, software engineers, and managers
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities
• Ability to design and implement solutions to ensure database availability and recoverability
• Ability to script solutions as well as a strong knowledge of GUI administration tools to manage change control and monitoring of systems
• Proven architecture skills in designing database environments.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now“.
Diversified Solutions was founded in 1997 and continues to provide responsive, innovative and effective solutions to the personnel needs of our client companies in the areas of executive recruitment and all aspects of IT Services. We employ well-qualified individuals with a high degree of integrity and professionalism who are well versed in the latest technology. We offer three different types of opportunities: consulting engagements, consulting with option-to-hire and permanent placements. We welcome you to experience the Diversified Solutions difference!Share with a friend