Location: Omaha, NE
Date Posted: 5/2/17
Type: Direct Hire
The Enterprise Data Architect will serve as the lead technical resource in the strategic oversight and planning of data models and database design & development within the organization. They will lead development and maintenance of enterprise level data solutions and custom integration solutions, including major enhancements, interfaces, functions, and features.
- Advanced Data Architecture Experience
- SQL skills at an advanced level competency
- Ability to design strategic ETL solutions
- Integrate and add value to the master data and metadata while optimizing Data Governance strategies
- Data warehouse architecture and design and the ability to promote new strategies
- Understanding of Data Warehouse performance optimization techniques
- Knowledge of integrating data between proprietary and off-the-shelf software solutions
- Experience in SAP environments would be optimal but not a requirement
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now“.
Diversified Solutions was founded in 1997 and continues to provide responsive, innovative and effective solutions to the personnel needs of our client companies in the areas of executive recruitment and all aspects of IT Services. We employ well-qualified individuals with a high degree of integrity and professionalism who are well versed in the latest technology. We offer three different types of opportunities: consulting engagements, consulting with option-to-hire and permanent placements. We welcome you to experience the Diversified Solutions difference!Share with a friend