Location: Omaha, NE
Date Posted: 8/27/18
Type: Direct Hire
Are you searching for a better way to utilize your talents and grow your skills? Do you feel your career options are limited in your current role? If you answered yes, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are currently looking for a talented Citrix Engineer to join a solid team. This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference and have an exciting career path.
- The Citrix Engineer is responsible for maintaining, deploying, troubleshooting and supporting the Citrix sites of multiple affiliate companies.
- Researches, recommends and implements new system software to corporate Citrix sites in anticipation of future growth
- Employs and manages outside resources as needed. Establishes Citrix support arrangements with resources enabling fast assistance for critical problems
- Publishes and streams applications to Citrix sites
- Monitors and benchmarks system performance and metrics against set standards. Researches best practices and updates standards as needed
- Installs patches and upgrades to Citrix sites in accordance with policies as needed
- Prepares and pushes Citrix server images to support software releases
- Performs maintenance tasks during pre-approved after-hours windows, as well as responds to emergency problems and alerts 24×7
- Performs day to day administration including setting up new users, setup new applications, rebooting servers, etc.
- Knowledge of and skills in the following CitrCix technologies: XenDesktop 7.x, Citrix XenApp 6.x, NetScaler Access Gateway, Provisioning Services, and Web Interface
- Knowledge of and skills in the following other technologies: VMware vSphere 6, ESXi, vCenter, Active Directory, Windows Server 2008/2012, DNS, DHCP, and Networking (subneting & routing)
- At least four years of experience managing and maintaining all Citrix technologies required
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) and Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator (CCAA) Certification recommended
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now”.
Diversified Solutions was founded in 1997 and continues to provide responsive, innovative and effective solutions to the personnel needs of our client companies in the areas of executive recruitment and all aspects of IT Services. We employ well-qualified individuals with a high degree of integrity and professionalism who are well versed in the latest technology. We offer three different types of opportunities: consulting engagements, consulting with option-to-hire and permanent placements. We welcome you to experience the Diversified Solutions difference!Share with a friend